Based on the recommendations by the World Health Organization (WHO) regarding COVID-19 and the State of Quintana Roo, we have placed the procedures listed below as an added safety measure for our valued guests.
It is our goal to go above and beyond any guidelines or requirements currently in place.
Among the steps we have taken are:
- Our team members wear mask when in contact with our guests
- While we realize boats are somewhat confined, we always try to maintain a safe distance from our guests.
- Each team member has their temperature checked prior to each charter.
- Regular hand disinfection and hand washing is completed multiple times throughout the day.
- Hand sanitizer is readily available in various areas of each boat.
- A sanitization scrub down of all inside and outside areas and surfaces, prior to and following each charter.
- Towels and Linen are washed and disinfected prior to and after each use.
We thank you for your continued business and look forward to having you on board!